Auxiliary Jail Functions
- Provide (15) meals three times per day for Spartanburg Alcohol and Drug Abuse Detox Center.
- Court Services and Emergency Response to Courthouse Offices.
- Provide security for Magistrate after hours Monday through Friday.
- Provide Victim/Witness Services Coordination.
- Serve warrants for municipal officers who have prisoners detained in the jail.
- Provide Datamaster operators and services for arresting officers (Breathalyzer).
- Provide ID Services for all arresting agencies-photos and fingerprints.
- Provide photo line-ups for investigating officers.
- Run NCIC/Criminal History Reports for Magistrates.
- Submit fingerprints to SLED for all arresting agencies.
- Provide outside support for local law enforcement agencies.
- Supply inmate labor:
- Courthouse maintenance and repair
- Records Management
- Daily litter/road crews
- Municipalities upon request for special events
- Clean-up special sites and events
- Maintain Beaumont Avenue
- Jail roof repair
- Other tasks/assignments as needed